如何更新 ADB Interface Driver 驅動程式（解決手機驅動程式安裝不成功）
Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools載點:
[TOOL] Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools
Miui 10 免解鎖利用 adb 去廣告/垃圾/追蹤等
Uninstaller - Remove factory apps and services on demand
Camera2 - Enable Camera2 and EIS (TWRP required)
Device properties - Retrieve tons of statistics and information about your device
Screen density - Tweak screen density by overriding the DPI value
Flasher - Flash any partition with an image, boot to any image or flash a Fastboot ROM (unlocked bootloader required)
Wiper - Wipe the cache or perform a factory reset
OEM Unlocker & Locker - Lock or unlock the bootloader (Unlocking is only supported by Android One devices)
ROM Downloader - Get links to the latest MIUI Fastboot ROMs or download them right away
Rebooter - Advanced rebooting options using ADB/Fastboot
Connecting a device in ADB mode
1. Enable developer options in Android.
MIUI: Go to Settings > About device and tap ‘MIUI version’ seven times to enable developer options.
Android One: Go to Settings > System > About device and tap ‘Build number’ seven times to enable developer options.
2. Enable USB debugging in Android.
MIUI: Go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging as well as USB debugging (Security settings).
Android One: Go to Settings > System > Developer options and enable USB debugging.
3. Connect your device to the computer and launch the application. The device is going to ask for authorisation, which you'll have to allow.
4. Wait for the application to detect your device. The device info should appear in the top left section.
Connecting a device in Fastboot mode
1. Put your device into Fastboot mode by holding power and volume down simultaneously until the Fastboot splash screen comes up.
If your device is loaded in ADB mode, you can enter Fastboot mode by clicking Menu > Reboot device to Fastboot.
2. Connect your device to the computer and launch the application.
3. Wait for the application to detect your device. The device info should appear in the top left section.
1. The application doesn't launch, is there anything I should have installed?
Yes, it was developed in Kotlin and needs the Java Runtime Environment to run. You can install Java from here.
2. The app on Windows doesn't detect my device even though it's connected and USB debugging is enabled. What could be the issue?
Windows most likely doesn't recognise your device in ADB mode. Install the universal ADB drivers from here, reboot your PC and try again.
3. Do I need an unlocked bootloader or root access to use the app?
The Flasher, Wiper and Camera2 modules require an unlocked bootloader but everything else works without rooting or unlocking.
4. What apps are safe to uninstall?
All applications in the list are safe to uninstall. You'll lose some features but the phone will keep working just fine. Some apps, like Gallery, aren't listed because uninstalling them would soft brick your phone.
5. Do uninstalled system apps affect OTA updates?
No, you are free to install updates without the fear of bricking your device or losing data.
6. Why does the Uninstaller hang on some apps?
There are many factory apps Global MIUI doesn't let you uninstall but China MIUI does. If you try to uninstall an app like that, the tool will hang. If that happens, close the tools, disconnect your device, uninstall the app manually, then launch the tools again and reconnect your device to proceed.
7. How do I regain uninstalled system apps?
When you uninstall apps, you erase them from /data so you need to factory reset (wipe /data) to make your device reinstall them.
8. The app is called Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools. Does that mean it only works with Xiaomi devices?
ADB and Fastboot are universal interfaces for Android devices but some of the algorithms and methods used in the app are specific to Xiaomi devices, so yes.
9. Does this replace MiFlash or MiUnlock?
No. Fastboot ROM flashing is available so MiFlash can mostly be substituted but implementing EDL flashing or MIUI unlocking would only make the program unnecessarily complex.