因為玩的遊戲內幾乎碰到都洋人,溝通都使用Google 翻譯APP來翻譯溝通,但問題老外卻常常都回我一句what?⋯⋯⋯不知道是不是在good翻譯上中翻英的詞句是不是有什麼文法上的錯誤導致老外聽不懂意思。
以下詞句英文的文法或者表達方式有錯誤的話麻煩幫糾正一下感激不盡!
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
哈囉你來自哪裡?
Hello where you come from?
你會不會說中文?
Can you speak Chinese?
抱歉⋯我的英文能力不好!
I am sorry My English is not good!
我能使用翻譯軟體來與你溝通。
Can I use translation software to communicate with you
我英文回答的時間比較慢,希望你能體諒。
I answer in English relatively slow time, I hope you can understand.
嗨!別擔心,我非常友善!
Hi! Do not worry, I'm very friendly!
放心,我不會對你攻擊,希望你也一樣如此。
Rest assured, I will not attack you, so I hope you, too
別動!將你雙手舉起來 3 2 1 否則我要開槍了。
Do not move! Your hands up to 3 2 1 or I'll shoot
把你身上所有武裝丟出來 3 2 1。
Making you throw out all the armed 3 2 1。
OK 你自由了,你現在可以離開了。
You're free, you can leave now!
能夠與你一起合作找物資嗎?
To work together with you to find the right materials?
能和你做朋友嗎?
Can you friends?
請問你steam的ID是什麼
What do you steam the ID is?
能加入你steam成為好友嗎?
Become a friend to join you steam it?
我的steam ID:xxxx
My steam ID: xxxx
很高興能和你成為朋友。
We are pleased to be friends with you
我的槍內沒有子彈。
I have no bullets in the gun.
你有沒有xxx的子彈呢?
Have you x x x gun bullets do?
你需要XXX的子彈嗎?
XXX gun bullets do you need?
注意!發現到附近有武裝的玩家。
NOTE! Players found to have armed nearby.
被發現了!分開跑。
Was found! Separate run.
別移動,我幫你包紮治療。
Do not move, I'll help you wrap treatment
我需要注射鹽水袋!你能幫我嗎?
I need you to help me saline bag! Help me?
我需要打 腎上線素!能幫我嗎?
Renal need to fight on-line prime! Help me?
我需要打 嗎啡!能幫我嗎?
I Need morphine! Help me?
我骨折需要使用甲板!能幫我嗎?
I need to use the deck fracture! Help me?
我非常需要食物和水!能幫我嗎?
I need food and water! Help me?
我要離開了,很高興認識你下次在一起玩。
I want to leave, I am glad to meet you next time play together.
看到這麼多大大的幫助讓我的英文溝通上增長不少正確的對話了!昨天本來要測試看看老外能否跟老外來個微對談確碰到大陸玩家結果⋯⋯疑似被串通殺害的下場。
https://youtu.be/aAZ4KrmCDcI
內文搜尋

X