Personality Disorder Test人格障礙測試

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

A personality disorder is basically a set of traits that combine to negatively affect your life. They have a wide range of causes and some are easier to treat than others. This test is set up to look for the ten recongized personality disorders which are Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, Narcissistic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive.

Once again, this test is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool. Only a trained professional can properly diagnose a personality disorder.

Finally, be honest! This test is completely anonymous, so please be honest otherwise you will not get the proper results.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This test is useful in detecting whether you have personality disorder or not, but it seems not helpful in clinical practice
2007-07-30 19:16 發佈
文章關鍵字 人格障礙測試
啥?!我有高度的偏執狂,反社會,自我崇拜,依賴性傾向,連精神分裂都還是高度的?!
還有超高的精神官能症傾向!?
Welcome To 買來福!
有請英文程度不錯的來翻譯一下 拜託
scdgvrdgdgrfgwfwfdegrgthyjwsrwqESFRHYTJERYHRDGRG
Disorder Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Very High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate


該去掛號了嗎....





史懷哲博士說:「要讓生活脫離悲慘的方法有兩種,那就是貓和音樂。」
jakei wrote:
Disorder ...(恕刪)


Plx note: this test is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool. Only a trained professional can properly diagnose a personality disorder

It is not possible to use it to make such diagnosis

okba0728 wrote:
有請英文程度不錯的來...(恕刪)


下午無聊, 翻完了, 有些可能翻的有問題 +-看吧!

What sex are you?
你的性別?

Do you believe you have more difficulty with relationships than the average person your age?
你相信你比跟你同年齡的人更難與他人相處嗎?

Do you have difficulty trusting people?
你覺得信任別人很困難嗎?

Do you tend to avoid social relationships?
你傾向避免社交關係嗎?

Do you prefer to be alone rather than in the company of others?
你比較希望獨處而不希望有伴?

If you answered yes to the previous question, is it because you feel very anxious in social situations, or
如果上一題的答案是肯定的, 是因為你覺得你在社交場合容易緊張?

..because you are suspicious of their motives?
還是你懷疑他人的動機?

Do you find yourself unaffected by praise or criticism?
你覺得你自己不會被批評或讚美影響嗎?

Do you see people who get taken advantage of as being weak and deserving of being used?
你覺得被人利用的人是軟弱的且活該被利用?

Do you feel a yearning for acceptance among your peers?
你渴望被同輩接受嗎?


Do you have a difficult time relating to others?
(不會翻)

Do you believe you have special extrasensory abilities (ability to "sense" a person's presence, for example)?
你相信自己有超感官的能力(例如感覺他人的存在)?

Do you often find that your emotions are inappropriate for a given situation?
你發覺自己的心境相較於當時的環境常不適當?

Are you plagued by suspicions that other people, including loved ones, may be doing things behind your back that will end up hurting you?
你苦惱於懷疑他人, 甚至你摯愛的人在你背後做傷害你的事?

Do others see you as being cold and distant?
別人覺得你冷漠嗎?

Do you tend to choose jobs that are below your skill level?
你傾向選擇低於你能力所能勝任的工作嗎?

Do you find it hard to concentrate on one thing for a long time?
你常發現自己不能專注在一件事上很久?

Is your appearance or behavior considered "eccentric" by other people?
你的行為或外表常給人古怪的印象嗎?

Have other people accused you of being cruel to animals or people?
你曾經被人指責過對動物或人殘忍?

Do you take actions without thinking about the consequences?
你採取行動不考慮後果?

Do you sometimes profit at the expense of others, without being bothered by the pain or damage you may cause them?
你常花別人的錢而不會煩惱此舉可能帶來的傷痛或傷害?

Do you consider your needs to be more important to you than the needs of others?
你覺得你的需要比他人的更重要嗎?

Do your moods fluctuate a lot?
你心情經常改變?

Are you prone to bouts of anger?
你很容易動怒?

Do you often feel like people are saying negative things about you behind your back?
你常覺得別人在你背後說你的壞話?

Do you often see things in black and white terms? In other words, something either is or it isn't, with no gray area inbetween.
你常視事情不是黑的就是白的, 沒有灰色地帶?

Are you often uninterested in the feelings of others?
你常對他人的感覺沒有興趣?

When you are talking to someone, do they sometimes have difficulty following your train of thought?
當你和別人對話, 他人有時覺得理解你的思維很困難?

Are you quick to anger when your expectations are not met?
不如你的期望時, 你很容易動怒?

Do you intentionally injure yourself, for instance by cutting yourself or taking too many pills?
你會自殘嗎? 譬如拿刀割自己或服用大量藥物?

Do consider yourself having a strong love for approval and praise?
你覺得自己非常沈醉於肯定和讚美?

Do other people accuse you of being manipulative?
別人指責你控制慾很強?

Have you had recurrent thoughts of suicide?
你三不五時想自殺?

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you tend to have these suicidal thoughts during and after a break-up with someone?
如果你上題答"是", 是發生在與某人分手時?

Do you tend to be critical of loved ones, sometimes holding them to higher standards than you hold yourself to?
你對你的情人太挑剔, 有時要求他們的標準比要求自己還高?

Are you very afraid of being alone?
你害怕一個人獨處?

Are you focused on order and perfection?
你對秩序和完美非常專注?

Do you feel that you are depressed a lot?
你經常覺得沮喪?

Do you always feel the need to have a story to tell?
你總是覺得想說故事?

Have you ever been in jail or done something that you could be put in jail for?
你曾經被關過或做過某些足以被關的事?

Do other people accuse you of being self-centered?
有人指責你太以自我為中心?

Do you occasionally or often dress or act provocatively to gain attention?
你有時常常為了吸引注意而在穿著或言行上很聳動?

Do you have a big fear of rejection (of any kind, not just romantic)?
你很怕被拒絕 (任一方面, 不光是愛情上)

Do you often second-guess yourself?
你常事後批評自己?(不確定正不正確)

Do you find yourself exaggerating your achievements to win the respect of others?
你會為了贏得別人的尊敬而誇大你的功勞嗎?

Do you frequently alternate between feelings of high self-worth and self-disappointment?
你常有自滿和自卑的感覺交錯發生嗎?

Do you tend to lie a lot?
你易於說謊?

Do you frequently reassure yourself that you are deserving of praise?
你常確信自己應該得到讚美?

Do you frequently reassure yourself that you are self-sufficient?
你常確信自己是自我滿足的?

Do you often feel uncomfortable in social situations?
你在社交場合常覺得不舒服?

Does your concern for doing everything "right" interfere with your productivity?
你會因為太專注在你認為對的事情上而影響你的產能嗎?

Do you have trouble not taking criticism personally?
你很難接受批評嗎?

Do you feel the need to always be in a relationship?
你會覺得你一直需要一段關係?

Are you quiet in social situations, often out of fear of saying something stupid?
你會因為害怕說出一些愚笨的話而在社交場合沈默嗎?

Are you often critical of weakness in others, particularly classmates or coworkers?
你常對別人的缺點太挑剔, 特別是你的同學或同事?

Do you exaggerate the potential difficulties of new situations in order to convince yourself not to try out new activities?
你會為了說服自己不要嘗試新的活動而誇大潛藏的困難嗎?

Do you yearn for intimate relationships yet feel that you are too socially inept to obtain them?
你會渴望親密的關係只因為你覺得自己在社交上太笨拙而無法獲得嗎?

Do you ever steal things from stores or people's houses?
你曾經偷過別人或店裡的東西嗎?

Do you suffer from low confidence?
你常覺得自信心低落?

Have you ever exaggerated illness or other weakness in order to get attention?
你曾經誇大你的病情或弱點藉以引起注意嗎?

Do you have an intense fear of separation from those you love?
你有強烈會和你愛的事物分開的恐懼嗎?

Have others accused you of being arrogant?
曾經有人指責你太自大嗎?

Do you avoid working in teams because you are convinced that others are too careless and will not work to your standards?
你會避免為一個你認為草率的而且不能達到你標準的團隊工作嗎?

Do you often let others make important decisions for you?
你常讓他人為你做重大決定嗎?

Do you have intense feelings of inadequacy and helplessness?
你有很強烈的不存在感和無助感嗎?

Do you often get stuck on the details while missing the larger picture?
你常拘泥於細節而忽略大方向嗎?

Are you very concerned with your appearance and how others perceive you?
你非常在乎你的外表和別人怎麼認知你嗎?

Do others accuse you of being rigid or stubborn?
有人指責你太過不知變通或固執嗎?

Do you have a hard time throwing things away, even if they are old and worn out?
你覺得自己很難去丟東西, 即使它們已經舊了或已經破損了

Do you engage in any obsessive or compulsive behavior?
你有任何偏執或強迫的行為?(不知道正不正確)

Were your parents cold and distant or treated you negatively when you were growing up?
在你成長過程中, 你的父母對你冷漠或否定你嗎?
莎朗石頭 wrote:
Do you have a difficult time relating to others?


你是否很難和他人相處?

FYI.
行路難,難重陳。行路難,難於山,險於水。行路難,不在水,不在山,只在人情反覆間。
莎朗石頭 wrote:
下午無聊, 翻完了,...(恕刪)


Excellant translation
Although I can't give you marks, I do appreciate what you did
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

這樣算不算終日無事,閒雲野鶴的"完人"



內文搜尋
X
評分
評分
複製連結
Mobile01提醒您
您目前瀏覽的是行動版網頁
是否切換到電腦版網頁呢?